Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Soy Milk Beancurd Pudding
Frankly speaking this is my second attempt. First attempt, I used agar agar powder with soy milk. The result was coarse and watery, guess I overcooked it. This second attempt, I followed this recipe and used gelatine powder with soy milk. The result was promising: smooth, soft and mouth in your mouth.. Yum! Will definitely make it again! Thanks Ellena for sharing such a clear recipe.
500ml Soy Bean Milk (I used Vitasoy)
2 tsp Gelatine powder
1. Heat up soy bean milk in a sauce pan over low heat(do not let it boil).
2. Put gelatine powder in a small bowl, ladle about 50ml of warm soy milk in it and stir till powder dissolve and well mixed.
3. Pour mixture back to sauce pan and stir well. Let it simmer for 30 second (do not let it boil).
4. Off the heat. Wait till mixture cool off slightly before sift it into a container to cool completely.
5. Chill mixture for 3 to 4 hour in fridge before serve.