Friday, July 13, 2012

Easy Chocolate Cookies


I wanted to make some cookies for my colleagues last night and planned to follow the recipes I did earlier. Maybe I want to do it fast, I did not pay much attention to the steps and keep thinking I just dump every ingredients in and mix. Only after I added all ingredients then I realized I need to mix all the wet ingredients first before adding flour. So no choice, I have all ingredients mixed and the mixture was dry at first, so I knead it to form dough. And use hand to form shape, and topped with raisin.
I like how this one bowl formula turned out: cookies are crunchy and smell so good. I like how raisins give extra flavor and texture to the cookies.

Ingredients: (make 90 cookies)
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 large egg
1 cup Top flour
1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 tsp cocoa powder
Raisin for deco

Methods:
1. Preheat oven to 175 deg C. Lined with cooking sheet.
2. Mix all ingredients and form dough with hands.
3. Use fingers to form shape, top with raisin and line on tray with baking paper.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
4. Cookies are ready when surface turn dry.

1 comment: