I love all things with curry, be it curry puff, curry rice, curry with bread, with prata... the list goes on.
If you are like me, you will enjoy this easy to cook curry recipe. The ingredients i used is also very basic: just onion, potatoes and chicken thigh. I have cooked this N times and it never fail me.
1 onion (slice)
2-3 potatoes (cut chunk) - I like my curry with alot of potatoes
1 chicken thigh - I use skinless chicken thigh
2 tbsp chicken curry powder
100ml coconut milk
1 chicken stock cube
1 tbsp soy sauce
a pinch of sugar
1. Blanch chicken thigh with cold water till boil.
2. Remove with heat and transfer to a pot.
3. Marinate chicken thigh with 1 tbsp of curry powder.
4. In the same pot fry onion till soften.
5. Add water and chicken stock cube. And 1 tbsp of curry powder. Stir well.
6. Add potatoes chucks and wait for it to boil.
7. Simmer for 15 minutes till potatoes soften.
8. Add coconut milk. Stir well.
9. Season with sugar and soy sauce.
10. Remove chicken thigh from curry and shred.
11. In a separate pot, boil noodle. (or beehoon)
12. Transfer to bowl and add in shredded chicken.
13. Add in potatoes and curry.
14. Ready to serve.
Tips: Add evaporate Milk for smoother texture.