Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Each time we go to Ding Tai Fong(鼎泰丰）, we will order the prawn pancake. Recently saw a post by wokkingmum, she said that she likes to eat that too and shared her recipe. I get inspired and modified to this recipe:
Ingredients: (serving for 2)
15 medium prawns
1 sheet dried bean curd skin
1/2 tbsp corn flour
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp rice wine
A pinch of salt
1 stalk coriander (chopped)
1. Remove prawns shell, pat dry, mince and chop prawns to almost paste like.
1. Marinate prawn paste with seasoning. Set overnight.
2. Layer a piece of 15 x 15cm slightly damp bean curd skin.
3. Spread prawn paste at the centre of bean curd skin, fold like a flat spring roll.
4. Dust pancake lightly with Corn flour.
5. Pan fry both side on medium low heat till golden brown and completely cooked.
6. Ready to serve.