Thursday, November 3, 2011

Egg with Chive, Cai Bo and pork floss


I had some chives(韭菜)in the fridge, so I decided to use chives, and some dried radish(菜脯)to fry egg. Once the egg was done, I sprinkled some pork floss on top. As I used 3 ingredients for this egg, I called it a 3 star egg.
it was a very easy comfort home cooked food, can eat it on its own or serve with porridge or rice.

Ingredients:
2 stalks of chives (chopped)
2 eggs
1/2 tbs Cai Bo (wash and soak for 5 min)
1 tbs pork floss
A little Soy sauce and pepper

Method:
1. Beat egg in a bowl. Add chopped chive and Cai Bo. Stir well with fork.
2. Add pepper and some soy sauce to taste.
3. Heat pan with vegetable oil. Once hot, pour egg in.
4. Swirl pan and let egg set.
5. Lower the heat, Turn egg over and cook well.
6. Serve on a plate and top with pork floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment