Saturday, November 17, 2018

Test and Tried - Easy Poached Egg 简单水煮荷包蛋


To be honest, I seldom poached egg. As I saw some video that require one to keep stirring the water in 1 direction when add egg to pot. So I always do what I am familiar with, do soft boil egg, hard boil egg, fried egg, fried sunny side up etc, until recently I saw a simple way to do poached egg from Simplyrecipes.com/easy_poached_egg, then I again experiment this method.

See my video here to see the method and result.



Verdict: when put egg to pot, the egg white run more than the video show but I am happy with the finish product, egg white is firm enough and egg yolk is runny. Most importantly, IT IS SUPER SIMPLE AND FUSS FREE!



You should try too! Do Subscribe and Hit Bell to get notify of new video upload.



水煮荷包蛋难做?这是我的既定印象。不过试了最近看到的博网做法后,发现原来做法可以非常简单。想知道怎么做,可以观看YOUTUBE视频一起做。相信你也可以和我一样做出零失败的水煮荷包蛋。

想观看最新视频,记得在YOUTUBE订阅和按铃铛以在第一时间看到我的最新影片!

No comments:

Post a Comment