Friday, November 23, 2018

[Use rice cooker] Steam mince pork with tofu 蒸豆腐肉饼

My mom used to cook this dish for me. It’s my comfort food. Is that yours too?
I always eat this with rice or porridge. And now I am on diet so I eat it on its own - with meat, egg and tofu, full of protein and nutrients. It’s a steam dish so it’s simple and healthy. And suitable for elderly and kids.



Ingredients:
1 unit of silky tofu  1块嫩豆腐
250gm mince pork   250克猪肉碎
1 egg   1个蛋

Seasoning:
1-2 tbsp soy sauce  一至二汤匙生抽
1 tbsp shaoxing wine  一汤匙绍兴酒
1 tsp salt    一茶匙盐
1 tsp sesame oil    一茶匙麻油
pinch of white pepper   白胡椒粉少许

Method:
1 Add all ingredients and seasoning together in a bowl and mix well.   把全部材料搅拌均匀
2. Steam in rice cooker for 15 minute.  用饭锅或其他蒸炉蒸15分钟
3. Garnish with spring onion and/or coriander. 可加葱花或香菜提味
4. Serve when hot.  记得趁热吃

P.S I used rice cooker to steam , means you can cook rice and steam this dish at the same time. Enjoy!

Question: What’s your comfort food?

这是我妈妈常煮给我的家常菜,也是你的家常菜吗?
做法非常简单,也非常健康。如果你正在减肥,这也是一道能当一餐的美食,不但有肉、有豆腐又有蛋,含丰富蛋白质,提供每天所需的营养。




No comments:

Post a Comment