from foodplayground.blogspot.com. This food blog started in 2011, sharing my passion - cooking and baking (Did not open cooking school). From blogger And now a Youtube Creator. Share good food, enjoy video editing and love playing with ingredients in my playground-kitchen. Not just enjoy tasty but also healthy food, hence sharing easy and healthier way to cook and bake (low sugar, low oil). P.S: Previous Channel name - 玩食我Foodie At Playground
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Green Tea Soya Pudding
500ml Soy Bean Milk
2 tsp Gelatine powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp green tea powder
1. Add vanilla essence and green tea powder into soy milk and stir well.
2. Heat up soy bean milk in a sauce pan over low heat(do not let it boil).
3. Put gelatine powder in a small bowl, ladle about 50ml of warm soy milk in it and stir till powder dissolve and well mixed.
4. Pour mixture back to sauce pan and stir well. Let it simmer for 30 second (do not let it boil).
5. Off the heat. Wait till mixture cool off slightly before sift it into a container to cool completely.
6. Chill mixture for 3 to 4 hour in fridge before serve.
I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #30: It's Tea Time!(Apr 2013) hosted By Food playground.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
the recipe looks very simple and nice, thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Hi Thanks for dropping by and leave your comment. :)Delete