Is Japanese curry your favourite? Instead of chicken, why not cook with Pork collar?
I used Japanese Curry cubes that can be found at most supermarkets.
It's easy to cook just that you need some patience as need time to cook through.
From the video, you can see that I off and on the heat during the process. Reason is I do not want to burn the curry cube and make the mixture uneven.
2 - 3 potatoes
300 gm pork collar
3-4 Japanese curry cubes
1. Heat oil in wok and fried onion.
2. Add pork collar piece by piece and separate the meat to prevent from clumping up.
3. Add some water, oil and rice wine.
4. Once boiled, add potato and carrot chunks.
5. Add 300 - 500ml of water.
6. Once boiled, Lower heat to simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Off heat, add 3-4 Japanese curry cubes. Mixed well with the mixtures.
8. On heat again and simmer for 10 minutes.
9. Ready to serve.